Do you ever wonder why things happen, only later to understand why?
I have a hard time believing we are here on earth simply to work, eat, sleep and do it all over again – until we die.
In my mind, heart, and soul, I have to believe there is something more, and there’s a greater purpose.
There are over 20 bible verses in scripture sharing that God has a plan.
One of my favorites is:
I’m a strong believer God has a master plan for all us.
When we deviate from this master plan, God will shake things up. He will put people in your life to get you “back on track”
God put faith-filled believers in my path when I was questioning my faith.
During this time of doubt, it’s interesting that I:
- Accepted an invitation to go on a ‘leadership conference”. Only later to find out it was a Christian-based conference
- Had dinner with brand new friends, who prayed out loud before meals.
- Started to notice when people wore crosses on their chains – when I never noticed before.
- During my commute to work, I’d land on a Christian Radio Station not realizing it and listen to the broadcaster and the message.
- Became friends with a long-lost friend from high school who attended Church weekly.
The list could go on! There are many more signs I received pulling me toward God and leading me toward my faith in Christianity.
What’s crazy, is that it didn’t only happen when I was questioning my faith. It continued to happen in my daily life.
I always wonder why things happen, and then I get a little enlightenment and think: “Ah, that’s why that happened”.
We will never understand at the time why certain things happen in our lives but that’s okay.
Be confident, and trust there’s a master a plan.
If you are where I was a few years ago, wondering about God and the purpose of life, be open for signs and when you’re ready, God will show them to you.